• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

940 body kit

I'm running larger wheels on the 940 rear and I already flared them out as much as I could without really lipping it out but it doesnt seem to be enough so i wanted to see if anyone knew of a company that sells aftermarket fenders that i could paint and bolt on
I wanted to stay away from the universal flares if I do lip it out just cause I've never like the look of them and the shape of the body wells dont look all that great

Not gonna lie this makes the 7/9 look better

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g-UqMFarKGE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

From what I see in the comments, that kit is made for Nissan and modified. This is not a car that is commonly modified this way, from what I've learned if you're particular you'll have to make your own molds, or settle for what's available and cut to fit.

Honestly if I were you, and you can get away with it, I would just cut the fender all the way up such that an extreme flare would fit, and run it with hard poke until it became a problem.

Last edited:
You do know that your 940SE uses 88-90 760 and 91-94 960 body? You should be looking for 92-94 960 body kits.

Back