• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Who's Sick 242 is this?

thats not a grp a front end, right? isn't it just a flathood eggcrate with some 89+e-codes?

That is the front end that was on the race cars.

Flathood
E-codes
Aussie/euro flathood grill probably off of a gle
The corner lenses look US however

p.s. I like what I am assuming to be the brake cooling ducts. I have always wanted to do that.
Do you have any pictures of the ducting?

Last edited:
Wow like you never seen a 240 with E codes and mesh wheels.....

Anything new to you volvo wise, we have seen twice or more.....ease up baby, jus tap it in.....give it a little tap

Flathood
E-codes
The corner lenses,& fenders look 86+ however

p.s. I like what I am assuming to be the brake cooling ducts. I have always wanted to do that.

M I Rite?

Yes, they came in this blue, it is original paint still.

Car looks pretty run of the mill until you see it in person and get what it's all about. Truly bitchin' car in person and I don't say that about many cars.

Think "cafe racer" and volvo 240 combined and you have Noah's 242. ;-)

Flathood
E-codes
The corner lenses look US however

i was thinking of the groupA homogolation (or however its spelled) cars....they've got the four rectangular lights....like dougs old car...right?

noah seems to have an awesome ability to build badass cars
He just has good taste and the ability to do things in a proper fashion. I wouldn't say it's a show winner from a cosmetic standpoint, but that's not what he was going after anyways. It's clean, well put together and purpose built. If he decides to ever get all crazy with trying to make a show winner, god help us all, we'll need it!

i was thinking of the groupA homogolation (or however its spelled) cars....they've got the four rectangular lights....like dougs old car...right?
The ones they sold in North America, yes.
The actual cars they raced in Group A had grille, headlights & bonnet ('hood') which matches the aforementioned car of Noah's.

Back