• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvos from HELL logo

I used to crew for my brothers AH Sprite in the Volvo Historic Series. Some of the Volvos from Hell were running that series along with the ITB races. Long ago Bob Griffith faxed me a parts/price list. There was a lot of good stuff available.

142e volvo from hell

I used to crew for my brothers AH Sprite in the Volvo Historic Series. Some of the Volvos from Hell were running that series along with the ITB races. Long ago Bob Griffith faxed me a parts/price list. There was a lot of good stuff available.

Where can I get this parts list, I have a volvo from hell car that was originally built by Wade Middleton and Richard L Holland back in 1986.

Where can I get this parts list, I have a volvo from hell car that was originally built by Wade Middleton and Richard L Holland back in 1986.

I have an emailed parts list, Bob's recomended car setup reading and an old BHP brochure. Even have a car with alot of his parts on it that is available too. Bug me enough there's a possibility I could scan and post

Sorry I got that list from Bob around 1990. I have no idea where that stuff would be now. I'd bug itb-volvo and see what he can send you. Wish you well with the search.

There was a yellow 142 Volvo from hell at the central New York vcoa show a couple years back. The owner was selling it. Last I heard he did sell it to someone, but I have no idea where it went. I have some pictures of it if your interested. I do know someone that knows a few of the guys that used to be in the Volvos from hell group, so if you can’t find the info your looking for, I’ll see what I can find out.

I also have a T shirt but it has a different logo. Does anyone know anything about it?

VFHRT.jpg

This logo was also used on the cars a local enthusiast ran, he also owned [or still owns] a local parts supplier. I have a T shirt! haha

Hope all is well Sam!

Hey Dan, I still have the black shirt too, I think that's back from 2002/2003-ish?

doing well, busy but can't complain.

Back