• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 downpipe - KL Racing?

Alan29

Does anyone here with a turbo 240 have hands on experience with the 3" stainless dp from KL Racing? I was about to pull the trigger on ordering the parts to have one built locally out of aluminized steel using my existing flange, but the price shipped from KL is about $155. Hard not to want to jump on that given the minimal price difference and stainless material.

This would be going on an 83 244 with a rebuilt stock turbo that will soon be kjet free.

Did quite a bit of searching and couldn't seem to find any feedback from any buyers. Little hesitant to order before finding some real world feedback. Thanks!

Are you talking about this one? https://shop.klracing.se/sv/artiklar/3-downpipe-volvo-740_940.html

I bought one for my 940. It will not bolt up directly, as it is too short to connect to the cat. You have to weld on a bit of pipe to make it longer.
The quality seems very nice, can't tell anything about longevity as I didn't use it.
I bought it thinking it's a complete one (yeah I know...) and I don't need it. Still have it somewhere in my shed. I can sell it to you for a good price. PM me if you want.

Link to my ad with a few photos: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=342720

Does anyone here with a turbo 240 have hands on experience with the 3" stainless dp from KL Racing? I was about to pull the trigger on ordering the parts to have one built locally out of aluminized steel using my existing flange, but the price shipped from KL is about $155. Hard not to want to jump on that given the minimal price difference and stainless material.

This would be going on an 83 244 with a rebuilt stock turbo that will soon be kjet free.

Did quite a bit of searching and couldn't seem to find any feedback from any buyers. Little hesitant to order before finding some real world feedback. Thanks!

i got one with the flange adapter cuz i have a 16t, pipe wouldn't fit cuz it hit the firewall so i had to shorten it, but im sure for a stock setup it would be fine.

Back