• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

242 - a beer drinker's transportation

Private Message: Re: updates
Today, 03:48 PM
quinn_volvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman142001

when we getting updates on the 242?

Soon.

yeah, update soon. Relax.

I drove to VA a couple weeks ago to pick up a 242 owned by zach spencer (xeroconcepts), cool dude, cool car. Who owned this car before him? I think he mentioned liquidvice?

Last edited:
Haha yeah. It was Greg's, he put the "new" engine in it. A decent car I guess, hope you got a deal on it Lee :)

I got a pretty good deal on it for what it is. I reckon rings, bearings, and seals can be called a new engine ( I don't know the extent of the overhaul) wastegate got stuck closed?. Just something to tool around in, I can't get into too much trouble with it and 2 door shells are hard to find around these parts.

I thought about calling, but it was Easter Sunday and I had to get back. I was browsing Rob's thread, and if he can post pictures under a car cover, so can I. ;-) I'd like to make it out to Carlisle.

95542036.jpg

for all those who've been waiting for updates.. I've seen this car. its been worked on in my shop, in fact.

so there. :-P

Back