• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Texas240 was 16v but now LM7 5.3L

build just got screwed due to dumb F-ck that build the intake manifold. i guess when he welded it he decided not to attach it to a flat surface to avoid warpage and while tightening down the intake to the head this happened:

33e74786.jpg

Good bye engine build for a while

he has the cosworth intake on his 242 thats what I remember

Me.. It bolted down fine on my car but I usually put sand paper down on a flat surface and flatten it if its bad. But it worked out fine on my car I have pics. My cosworth one I swaped flanges on also worked great also it was bolted to a 1/2 steel jig.

Me.. It bolted down fine on my car but I usually put sand paper down on a flat surface and flatten it if its bad. But it worked out fine on my car I have pics. My cosworth one I swaped flanges on also worked great also it was bolted to a 1/2 steel jig.

I must have the touch of death since this is the 2nd major "uh oh" of the build. Whats the third so I can get my trifecta over with and be on.

Welding it up Monday afternoon or during work if I can be sneaky between programming the CNC and running the CNC

But other wise, pretty much on schedule and planned to get it in the car tomorrow.

585cb61f.jpg

8cb67fe9.jpg

Only reason I sold it was because I designed it for stock tilted engine mounts. Since I went vertical mount I needed a new intake

Only reason I sold it was because I designed it for stock tilted engine mounts. Since I went vertical mount I needed a new intake

i thought it was cause you wanted to scam some one out of money...:-P I think I read that in your thread a million years ago

shorten a stock b234 intake manifold, or relocated the reservoir on the 240 and run stock b234 mani. Send me a b234 manifold and i'll shorten it for you.

Back