• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2020: April 25-26, 2020 [CANCELLED]

I'm going to go as well, i might car camp in the wagon..not sure yet. But I'm really trying to go this year, it's been ages

Trans swap in the wagon before Davis...check. Trans proven good...check. Converter proven good...not yet.
140 is coming along, parts are en route, should be ready in a few weeks, then the tuning begins again...

This year our DL will be properly low. Pretty excited. A few housekeeping tasks to knock out and we should be good to go.

6D32E157-6FF0-4C7C-B659-4A7885F2DFA0-M.jpg

Drive route test-run today, should get us away from traffic except one small area. Added about 40 miles to the previous run as well, should work out pretty nice, and there's one stretch of road that's really quiet usually, surface isn't great, but the curves curve and the traffic doesn't traffic. ;)

Drive route test-run today, should get us away from traffic except one small area. Added about 40 miles to the previous run as well, should work out pretty nice, and there's one stretch of road that's really quiet usually, surface isn't great, but the curves curve and the traffic doesn't traffic. ;)

How many stations on the route have e85? Curvy curves good:clap:

The roads are a little rougher in some spots than last year as well, so be prepared. Definitely a few stretches where you'll need the brakes, plus we're going a little longer between stops as well, so we should get a couple longer runs in.

Those of you going on the drive, for the love of all things sane, please fill your tanks before you get to Niello. This has been a problem every year we've done the drive. Please don't be THAT guy this year.

Back