• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's Turbo LS 244

Drove the car last weekend to cars and coffee in Santa Cruz and had a great time. No updates really, just enjoying the car as Is

Got the intercooler and all the piping done on the gremmy as well as the hotside. Mock-up is out and the 6.0/80e is ready to drop in!

I worked on it for once! The 1979 battery cable gave up the ghost so I did a new power cable for it, it seems happier now at wot. The gremlin is as done as I can get it without a lift to do the traction bars. I picked up a 2jz ge out of a wrecked gs300 at the junkyard, I don't know what I'm going to use it in but I always wanted one to mess with so I've been plugging away at that. Got some reground cams, springs and some eBay goodies for it and am planning on running it on the stand. Other then that all is well with all the projects. Mostly have been spending time on 2 lt5 swaps we got going on at my dad's shop which has been alot of fun.

hTwOkQg.jpg

More on this new development later

Drove the car last weekend to cars and coffee in Santa Cruz and had a great time. No updates really, just enjoying the car as Is

Got the intercooler and all the piping done on the gremmy as well as the hotside. Mock-up is out and the 6.0/80e is ready to drop in!

Heh, I thought the second pic was the 240 engine bay at first glance. "How'd he get that much room between the radiator and engine???"

:rofl:

Back