• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Sharing Volvo 240 tiny brake booster adapter plate

SkeTchy-MechAniC

I'll be finishing this swap the weekend and thought i'd share this drawing with you guys. It's true scale, So when printed it can be used as a template. And when doing this swap you'd have to bend the taps a bit to fit the with of the pedal. I just bent them open, placed a 12,5 mm drill in between and bent them straight again in the vise. The pin that goes thru the paddle is slightly thicker on the suzuki one, you could drill the hole in the pedal to 10mm, Or use the volvo one with two adapter bushings ( Inner D8 Outer D10 With 4.2)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6lavm08voaspqw/volvo brake booster adapter plate.pdf?dl=0

20201007_182234.jpg

20201007_190142.jpg

20201007_144040.jpg

brake boster

Hi, Nice set up. Ive been working with a different type of brakes , but is been a pain trying to get the mc to hold pressure. I changed the booster forma toyota corolla nd the nc form a camry 1 inch bore non abs. Front calipers are 2 piston subaru wrx with nissan altima brackets and infinity rotors redrilled and grinded down around the circumference for proper fiting. Ive been trying to make the mc to hold pressure with no luck. Ive bled the system twice and once i hold pressure , the pedal stays up Once I let go it sinks. So for now im in a stand still cause im rewelding the oil pan. Once thats done , i gotta see whats up with the brakes .Good luck wuith yours
DZ:-P

Back