• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 seat heater pads - aftermarket ?

Hm I did these years ago but can't remember where I sourced the heaters.

They were really tough to find as I recall.

https://pbase.com/chumley1/seats

* Ya sorry - thought I once had a much more extensive write up on that project. :e-shrug:

Ya agreed - salvaging the old stuff didn't strike me as a good alternative nearly 20 years ago.

I'm willing to be that any auto upholstery place who are decent guys could tell you where to find new elements.

^ Thats a good idea. probably any of the "middle" grade chinisum stuff is fine. I'm also ok with them sending gamma rays to my nuts

In4 pics when your ass catches on fire.

Also why do you want seat heater? You're always going to be sweaty in your ****box anyway.

What I like about the aftermarket ones is one, most have a high/low switch. And two they are instant on. The down side is they don't shut off automatically, (I think). But that's OK. My Odyssey works the same way you need to turn them off. On HIGH they warm your butt quick fast.

What I like about the aftermarket ones is one, most have a high/low switch. And two they are instant on. The down side is they don't shut off automatically, (I think). But that's OK. My Odyssey works the same way you need to turn them off. On HIGH they warm your butt quick fast.

which ones have you used..

I think the 850 was fully on until a recall happened

Jack, I haven't purchased any but have been looking at the ones with the high low switches.

i installed the kit from wagonmeister on my drivers seat and it works great. going to do the passenger side before next winter.

i didnt have heaters and added the wiring and OEM switches to the center console, the 2 stage switch is under the seat as shown on the install pics on the site. Would be even easier if you have all of that already and are only replacing bad elements.

i installed the kit from wagonmeister on my drivers seat and it works great. going to do the passenger side before next winter.

i didnt have heaters and added the wiring and OEM switches to the center console, the 2 stage switch is under the seat as shown on the install pics on the site. Would be even easier if you have all of that already and are only replacing bad elements.

nice I need to call him up

Back