• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

92 Wagon Rear Hinge base gaskets....?

nolift911

Anyone know where I can find a new left side base gasket -

part # 1315933

It seems all 3 are available except for that one...

Thanks -

Maybe you can use 1315934? I don't know what the difference is. Just a gasket with holes in it and if they are wrong you could punch your own holes in it.

I think the holes are pre-drilled - trying to track down an odd leak in the tailgate...

Doesn't leak inside the car but gets into the tailgate itself - after a rain you lift the tailgate and water pours out of the bottom of the corner of the tailgate from the inside...:omg::omg:

Maybe you can use 1315934? I don't know what the difference is. Just a gasket with holes in it and if they are wrong you could punch your own holes in it.

The gaskets are specific to each hinge. If you really need to swap the gasket, second hand gaskets are pretty much your only option. The gaskets do deteriorate over time.

Yeah I figured, was going to take all apart but the gaskets are shot so figured I would replace while I am in there...

Back