• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

how to weld BNE adjustable strut mounts?

wWXVnVS_1024x1024.jpeg

From this picture, it looks like the steel plates just sandwich the factory location after trimming the rolled lip flat. The adjustment is carried out from up top using those 4 small fasteners.

wWXVnVS_1024x1024.jpeg

From this picture, it looks like the steel plates just sandwich the factory location after trimming the rolled lip flat. The adjustment is carried out from up top using those 4 small fasteners.

Thats a decent pic, you probably want to rotate the plates a back a little more so you get more caster and camber gain with adjustment.

I prefer to have one of the outer paths going straight forwards and backward to have the ability to get more caster..

My advice is I would only be cutting if the factory sheet metal is restrictive to the alignment you want. Otherwise set the 4 bolts in approx the same left to right based on what you are trying to do and fine tune with the factory slots. Then there is no need to access the lower bolts unless you want a drastic change in your alignment.

Back