• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

DC Area Go-Karting...Winter GTG

bitjockey said:
Ohhhh man...

I wanna go.

How come there are so many volvo nuts in VA?

I'm sure there's going to be openings if you really are interested. 95N to I-267W to 28N. Shouldn't take long at 100mph. :wink:

There aren't THAT many in VA, but there are several in MD and combined the area is densely populated.

No, it's not full. Actually, I don't even have 12 confirmed yet so if you're interested, you could certainly get in.

I just sent an email out tonight with some info and my address because I'm collecting payments. Since they require a 100% non-refundable deposit to reserve a date, as soon as I receive payment from 12 or more people, I'm going to reserve the date.

I just sent you the email.

is anyone up for a little racing after the go-carts? I've got some ricers here that think volvo's are for grandma's. i tell them just to wait until march, (by then i'll have my new motor), then i'll take em. But these people are willing to go for a race. Espescially against a bunch of volvo's. And if people wanna bet, they will. Of course, we have to check w/local police first. lol!

Are we still on for this weekend? or whats the deal. If not, i _should_ have my car by sat. so i'd be down for at least a minor jam up at ned devines or something

Back