• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Height of stock seats

EFbI4

Hi all.
I have 940 97, leather power seats. I'm tall driver and I want to seat lower, than I can now. I hear manual seats are lower and I have one, but I don't want to reinstall without confidence.
Maybe somebody can tell me - is lowest position on manual seat is lower than lowest on power seats?
And yes, I know about additional holes in 93-95 manual seats, which stand cushion - I haven't it, maybe because power seats or later car...
And another thing - I have a sunroof. On bad roads my head begin fight with it )) That's another reason to want seat lower ))

The 1998 S90 seats in my 1988 765 sit really low (low enough that I feel that I'm climbing out of car), but can be raised to good height for me (I'm 5' 10-1/2").

I have manual seats. The manual seat lowest point is lower than a power seat. I converted my leather seats to manual and have them on the lowest setting.

Back