• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

GM Truck Injectors

73amc

I've been using decapped truck injectors in lots of stuff with pretty good luck. Has anyone ran truck sized injectors? I've been thinking about running a matched set for corn.

How well do they physically fit? Running micro fwiw.

you need to make/buy spacers as i am assuming you are talking about your b230. you are gonna have to space them up to the deka 80 height and they will drop right in

I ran decapped truck injectors on my b230ft swapped s10, on ethanol. They took a small spacer and a connector adapter but I was running about 25psi on a t3/t4 with about 90% duty cycle on a micro. I didn't flow match them but they never skipped a beat or failed.

There are different part numbers that can be decapped with different flow rates IIRC so your results may vary.

I've been using Bosch EV1 (same form factor as the Volvo) injectors from a 90's Ford 460 out of a Ford F250. 23#/hr vs the Volvo 19#/hr. Fits like stock. They are blue vs the orange.

Back