• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Torque rod bushing drift

adamdrives

Hey guys, happy quarantine to you all. Does anyone have the part number for the Volvo tq rod bushing drift? I do a fair amount at the shop and would like to stop borrowing my coworkers fractional impact sockets and doing a half ass job getting them out. Our greenbook shows the part number for the early style, small bushings but not the later style. Or, is there a socket you know for sure is a good fit?

I have been known to stop by Tractor Supply and buy several sockets and take back those that do not fit. They have about the lowest price on individual sockets around. Sorry, do not know the size.

Tried a 1 5/16" socket and that was about perfect! The drift I have is for the early, smaller bushings. I'd still like to get the Volvo tool, just to have.

Volvo used to still sell the drift tool. If you have a Bentley manual the numbers are listed in there. You add a 999 to the four digit tool number for the Volvo part number to order the tool. There is no receiver only a drift for the 81-93 torque arm bushing. I also used to get volvo tools from Baum tools, and ZDmak tools.

Back