• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Campbell CA [Bay Area] BBQ @ Flintworks Performance, 10/21 (saturday)

pat244ti

Figured it's been way too long since myself or anyone else hosted a BBQ or meet of some sort, so I figured I would put one together.

I got the OK from my boss to host one at our shop, which is about 2k square feet with 3 2 post lifts and a drive on rack. We keep a few race car projects at the shop, including my two 244's [Lemons car and Rally car] as well as our Spec Boxster. Boss says its fine if anyone wants to use a lift or two for some minor work [no +T's unfortunately], my tool box is there and open for use too as well as the other shop equipment

http://www.flintworksauto.com/home

As far as food goes, I'm down to supply the burgers and dogs but I'll leave other snacks, drinks and other grillings up to you guys.

As far as when, I'm thinking Saturday October 21st. Morning til whenever

Anyone interested?

I might be down for it, gotta see how much piles up in the calendar before then.

Got a dyno? I could bring my MS setup and swap it over on the wagon, throw it on the rollers for some lol's. :)

I'll talk more with my boss - South Bay Driveline is not too far away BTW, not sure what you were thinking for a DS

I want to have mine shortened and the T5 slip yoke welded to it. Definitely not trying to fit a 1-piece in that small tunnel.

The big thing would be the cross member. 240 ones won't work so I'd have to get the trans on the motor in the car, then modify my cross member or fab a new one real quick...

Might be interested. I get loads of work, but so far seems clear to me. Can I sleep over in my car at the shop parking lot and leave on Sunday?

So just an update

This will be rescheduled.

The shop was up for sale and I found a new job, but it sold last week and the new owners made a generous pitch for me to stay, so I am.

Back