• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish ops Iamtheonlyreal1 Robert Jackson litigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy's got little b1tch excuses for all the people he screwed on flush mount glass too...

And yet he had no problem taking (and holding onto) a bunch of people's money without actually having a viable plan to deliver the products, whether suspension kits or flush mount glass, or whatever other vaporware he's been peddling. Where did all of that money go? Was it held in a separate account all this time, untouched by Jackson, while he got all of these so-called kinks ironed out? Or was it spent by him on other things?

To hopefully answer a few questions, and all of this is pretty well documented in my build threads, along with these pictures also being in the body of the build threads. This was going to be a smaller run and not going to be this big thing at the beginning, and the product wasn't really road tested at the time which was also part of the build threads because the mule car was still being built, so I do apologize if there was any misconception about that.

There are kits out there, and these kits are in various builds on threads elsewhere and on here, so these are real. All the owed kits components are and have been on hand short of the changed component needs, so the kits were cued up and ready before the found issues and other reasons explained above, and I have sent out some recall/replacement parts to others as I get them. I did honestly explain the issue above, and some of the complaints on here have been settled as I can get them done, but people do not come back on here to say that they were taken care of afterwards. I will be the first to admit that this has all gone bad, and my life would have been much easier if I didn't step off in this endeavor, but I don't give up and have been working on solutions and doing what I can to get all of this taken care of. I have already explained the Public Publicity reasons, and if I was trying to hide or pull off a scam, it would be a pretty stupid thing to make this such a in your face thing where I know the scrutiny will find me? I only quit posting updates when my build threads were locked, and a lot of these questions would have been answer in the build threads if they were not locked. The back and forth isn't really productive when a lot of the people chimming in don't have any dealings or conversations about it, and it also makes things seem bigger than they really are in numbers due to disgruntled or negative comments coming from people that have no dealings at all. I am not making light of the issue at all, and a lot of this sort of stuff is what has complicated things and timelines for resolution, but I do understand the need to voice it.

Last edited:
Nice pictures...very nice.

Where is the money you owe people. At this point that is the only thing to discuss...
Restitution and damages...

Will you be sending Certified Checks next week?
Or the week after?

Think: it is far better to send back all the money + damages than to be ruined by the cost of litigation time and time and time again in just the Civil court cases....

And that's not even to begin thinking about the criminal cases which certainly could be brought against you...

None of which explains the years-long failure to communicate with people and/or the refusal to refund their money.

In the real world, once a seller accepts money from a customer for the purchase of a product, the seller has an obligation, both legal and moral, to provide the product in a timely manner or refund the customer's money. Design changes, quality problems, supplier problems, blah blah blah--these are not the customer's problems, they are the seller's problems. If I special order a part from my local auto parts store and they're subsequently unable to supply it because their supplier is running behind, the manufacturer is having quality control issues, whatever, the parts store apologizes and gives me my money back--they don't make me wait for years and give me all kinds of bull**** excuses about why I don't have my part yet and they sure as hell don't ignore my demands for a refund. Hell, I probably don't even have to demand a refund because they're going to offer it as soon as they figure out they can't get me my part in a reasonable amount of time.

They may just be screen names to you, but these are real people you're ****ing over here. This weekend, I'm going to look at the 1800ES advertised on Daily Turismo. It's being sold by a guy who wrote you a rather large check years ago for a suspension kit that you never delivered. After buying the car 5 years ago, he decided to do a restomod rather than going the stock-restoration route. He's going to end up selling that car having never done more than drive it around the block a few times because you cashed his check, never delivered the product, continued to string him along, and refused to give him his money back so he could spend it elsewhere on the things he needed to get his car up and running.

And what's your excuse for all of the flush-mount glass kits you've never delivered to the muscle-car crowd?

Again I do understand what you are saying, and on a full retail side I do get that. The pieces in question are custom made and customer specific, along with some of spoken for glass being on a developmental basis while still in the works, so some of that is regrettable along for the ride and was explained from the beginning. The few glass kits in question was this case, but I have hundreds of kits out there in hands now over the years, and I have and have been working on taking care of the few prototype portion of that also.

The gentleman you are talking about only recently asked for a refund, and was patiently waiting until he couldn't wait anymore as a supporter of this product and seeing the lack of explanation/update to the grumbling, so I do feel bad that I let him down. I will have him taken care of just as soon as I get out of this tail spin that the new deal is taking care of, and all of this will turn around very soon. As I have tried to explain Smakela, you and I have no dealings or correspondence, so it is hard to explain everything here in a fashion that will satisfy you from an outside stand point, and I am not saying that I wouldn't take care of things differently if possible, because if the circumstance and my ability was different I surely would. I have some people that I have dealt with that are still behind me getting this done, because they see the updates and changes along the way and they knew what stage they were jumping in, and the gentleman that you brought up was one of those guys till recently and I appreciate the patience he had up to that point.

Yeah Madil is a quick trip to Sherman.

Has anyone filed anything with the BBB?

FWIW.... The Better Business Bureau... Or BBB has none zero zip nada teeth to "Go after" anyone.

For best results file with Attorney General and local Police Departments.

Robert my friend by the name of Martin Faulks would like very much for you to answer your telephone or E-Mails. You gladly accepted many pounds sterling from him and never delivered parts as promised.

So if I'm reading between the lines properly, not only were these suspension kits very expensive and rarely delivered, but they also were unsafe?

It's just a Mustang II (such a great car...) crossmember with a Volvo mount welded to it, right?

Last edited:
FWIW.... The Better Business Bureau... Or BBB has none zero zip nada teeth to "Go after" anyone.

This. I did work for them for years. They have zero authority. Think of it as the precursor to Yelp. Except you did it over the phone, fax or by snail mail. It only allows people to see what they're dealing with as a business.

If you're a large business, it can have an impact on you. But if you see some business that are known to have a lousy reputation (Charter Communications for instance) you'll wonder why they have an "A" grade.

It's all about follow through. Many people don't realize that they need to put actual effort in the "process" and many just give up.

So if I'm reading between the lines properly, not only were these suspension kits very expensive and rarely delivered, but they also were unsafe?

He was told this during the design phase too but clearly chose to ignore those warnings. Maybe we weren't as dumb as he thought? :grrr:

Robert, care to comment on SEMA? What paid your way there? I understand advertising costs and budgets but when there is nothing but customers' money in your pocket, how can you justify spending what it takes to get a car to SEMA and all related expenses? Recalls? Call me a skeptic. I suspect the money you accepted from those customers went directly to finishing your own car and then to promoting it. Not a penny went into producing parts for customers. For once I agree with JVL, nothing short of full refunds will make this right. You're still a crook and I'm completely happy telling anyone and everyone that. I challenge you to prove me wrong...

He was told this during the design phase too but clearly chose to ignore those warnings. Maybe we weren't as dumb as he thought? :grrr:

Robert, care to comment on SEMA? What paid your way there? I understand advertising costs and budgets but when there is nothing but customers' money in your pocket, how can you justify spending what it takes to get a car to SEMA and all related expenses? Recalls? Call me a skeptic. I suspect the money you accepted from those customers went directly to finishing your own car and then to promoting it. Not a penny went into producing parts for customers. For once I agree with JVL, nothing short of full refunds will make this right. You're still a crook and I'm completely happy telling anyone and everyone that. I challenge you to prove me wrong...

SEMA was a free ticket ride due to the qualifier I won, and SEMA is expensive for sure if you pay for the space and marketing, but that isn't the case here at all. All the Television and ect was also free, so it isn't all what you might assume or know about SEMA and that other marketing. Go to my website and you will see that I don't really have anything there either, along with no print ads or promoting elsewhere, so I am not spending on marketing.

The build car is mortgaged for more than anyone has ever borrowed on a 67 Amazon I can promise you that, and I have a shop full of thousands of dollars of machined components and hardware for these kits, along with all the receipts for their purchase, so everything really may not be as it seems. I see it from your side also, and I am again not making any excuses or asking for acceptance here, just making the point that some of the claims just aren't so, and I am doing what I can do to make all of this right and work. As I have said, there are other build threads out there , and there are other cars out there running the product, plus I have had the correct components on hand minus the updated pieces for the kit outstanding which all cost money that you claim is in my pocket. This is where the back and forth goes nowhere, because we don't have first hand knowledge between each other, but I did want to throw a couple of honest corrections out there, even though I know and understand the accusations.

Admittedly I have no stake in this, but this might help your cause. You have stated several times 'there are other builds out there with the product', but you have yet to link to any of them. You want to show you've delivered products, throw up some links to the builds using your parts.

plus I have had the correct components on hand minus the updated pieces for the kit outstanding which all cost money that you claim is in my pocket.
People paid you upfront for these kits. If the money isn't in your pocket, then you spent it on things other than what they paid you for.

People paid you upfront for these kits. If the money isn't in your pocket, then you spent it on things other than what they paid you for.

I believe the term is intermingling funds...

Note all here.
Today he can communicate, but did I miss it?
It seems so far not word No1 on repayment....

It seems that people are far far more patient than can be believed..

Granted there IS the question of where lawsuits could---should---be brought...
That's a question that has some pertinence...Can the individuals screwed ---the screwees depending on limits---bring small claims actions where THEY reside---where they paid for the goods---If the weasel screwed them for more than the State where they reside limits small claims actions, can they bring a action for each ITEM or assembly?

In fraud cases the clock on time limits is supposed to be "When the fraud was discovered"

ie they may have recieved funds say 5 years ago, but kept promising to deliver/pay till say 2 months ago when they changed the story...THAT is when you discovered they were defrauding you...This anyway from a lawyer on yet another TB weasel who sold an engine belonging to a TBer to another...and pocketed $4000.....for an engine he did not own...years of saying "I can't pay back NOW, but I will as soon as I can" then chqanged his tune to "I already sent it"..That's when the guy knows he has no intention of paying.....so the lawyer said...

So folks, keep asking "When are you mailing out checks?" (Certified, collected funds, non-negotiable checks)

I had to deal with a guy for something on the scale of 10x$1000 cons, not 10x$10,000 cons, it was truly very easy, we al, got our money back and the guy lost 2-3x what he owed. But, you need an organizer and it takes a little time.

1st - you need all of the proof, paperwork and statements of fact from all involved.
2nd you need to each file a police report for your own case
3rd the leader request a detective at the police station IN THE THEIFS STATE, to investigate what in this instance is a mix of mail fraud and cheque fraud (both felonies)
4th the detective should bite and at this point it will go to the DA, whom will prosecute on your behalf, free of charge.

The tool that tried to f over my wife also ended up having to do community service to avoid prison...

Gl all.

I believe the term is intermingling funds...

Note all here.
Today he can communicate, but did I miss it?
It seems so far not word No1 on repayment....

It seems that people are far far more patient than can be believed..

Granted there IS the question of where lawsuits could---should---be brought...
That's a question that has some pertinence...Can the individuals screwed ---the screwees depending on limits---bring small claims actions where THEY reside---where they paid for the goods---If the weasel screwed them for more than the State where they reside limits small claims actions, can they bring a action for each ITEM or assembly?

In fraud cases the clock on time limits is supposed to be "When the fraud was discovered"

ie they may have recieved funds say 5 years ago, but kept promising to deliver/pay till say 2 months ago when they changed the story...THAT is when you discovered they were defrauding you...This anyway from a lawyer on yet another TB weasel who sold an engine belonging to a TBer to another...and pocketed $4000.....for an engine he did not own...years of saying "I can't pay back NOW, but I will as soon as I can" then chqanged his tune to "I already sent it"..That's when the guy knows he has no intention of paying.....so the lawyer said...

So folks, keep asking "When are you mailing out checks?" (Certified, collected funds, non-negotiable checks)

Admittedly I have no stake in this, but this might help your cause. You have stated several times 'there are other builds out there with the product', but you have yet to link to any of them. You want to show you've delivered products, throw up some links to the builds using your parts.

It isn't up to me to post their links, just like it isn't up to me to post cancelled checks or delivery receipts to the people that haven't been taken care of on here to show that they were taken care of. I don't mean to sound rude on that, but I am not going to throw any ones build thread link on this. I do know there is at least one thread on this site out of Colorado, and there is a couple of more on other sites, along with a blog or two, but just because I don't post the links doesn't make it so. If they are not out there, then everything everyone is saying in here is true, but they are out there..

Just as I said that I cannot post certain details, a lot of this conversation cannot be had on here, because it is really just speculation. I just wanted to clarify a few things whether it is accepted or believed, and I have done that with much of the expectation I had, because I do understand the perspective that an outsider might have.. Thanks for your time, and you will find the builds if you look, but I cannot respectfully give those links knowing that some of this might carry over to their fun projects.

5. Once you have a judgement against him in court you can go to his bank (which you may need a private investigator to find) and empty any accounts in his name. We did this on the most common paydays and caught quite a few big chunks before he had chance to empty the accounts.

6. The court will be able to help with property seizures, that car will have a lien against it. The guy gets wrecked when they auction his items, $2000 MacBooks were sold for $2-400 in restitution in our case. LOL

7. Not that this is a nice thing to do, but we also enjoyed calling, emailing and texting all of the guys friends and business acquaintances with case updates, nothing like a bit of pressure that end too. Wives are more than helpful when they realize that the family car may be seized.

Keep in mind that there can be a statute of limitations, something that this guy may be trying to reach with all his recent posts aiming to give light at the end of the tunnel.

I had to deal with a guy for something on the scale of 10x$1000 cons, not 10x$10,000 cons, it was truly very easy, we al, got our money back and the guy lost 2-3x what he owed. But, you need an organizer and it takes a little time.

1st - you need all of the proof, paperwork and statements of fact from all involved.
2nd you need to each file a police report for your own case
3rd the leader request a detective at the police station IN THE THEIFS STATE, to investigate what in this instance is a mix of mail fraud and cheque fraud (both felonies)
4th the detective should bite and at this point it will go to the DA, whom will prosecute on your behalf, free of charge.

The tool that tried to f over my wife also ended up having to do community service to avoid prison...

Gl all.

BritishBrick has it nailed here. I posted something similar here in another thread, and someone else had an idea of placing a lien on his business and property.

ECHO...victim's need to file crime reports in their respective AOR's...collectively route all through AUSA's office in OK since wire fraud and multi-state issues are a factor...they will send it all to FED Financial Inv. to freeze his accounts and get waaayyy deep in his life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back