• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish ops Iamtheonlyreal1 Robert Jackson litigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude needs to be hounded off the internet.
Followed, proof factually presented to any admins of place he is trolling for victims.
It would be pretty easy to ruin him online and that's his major source of victims.
I've done this before.

Get together, get your facts and just hound him. Check daily on every forum. Work as a group.

What kind of birds don't fly?
I hope the justice system can prevail and restore my faith in our system.
Link#1 http://www.durantdemocrat.com/news/news/153343458/Marshall-County-man-charged-with-embezzlement
Link#2 http://www1.odcr.com/detail?court=048-&casekey=048-CF++1500107
Rene (still without product or a refund since 2011)

Posting the links to the court cases against him (both those pending and the past cases in which he has been convicted/pled) in every forum he has been on should do the trick (and may convince more victims to get in touch with the Oklahoma AG). From the sound of it, six victims isn't even scratching the surface.

Also, look what being outed on this forum has done to his presence here. He was still trying to peddle his BS excuses here until all of his criminal history (and pending charges) started to get posted. Now there's just crickets. Of course, he may well have been advised by his attorney to STFU on any forum, lest this stuff comes back to haunt him at trial or in plea negotiations.

Regardless, one might think that making these public records available on other forums he frequents might similarly put an end to his trolling for victims, if the six newly announced felony counts haven't already.

Sad that putting him away will make him unable to pay his debts though, and the rest of us have to pay for that.
Might actually cost more overall than having him just out there ripping people off, but I guess keeping order and having justice has a price/shared cost obviously.
That, and putting him away will just give him more time with the other criminals to learn to be a better criminal.

At the very least successfully seize some assets and pay a few people back...

Last edited:
The good news is that restitution will probably be part of his sentence if he is convicted. So yeah, it'll take a while if he goes away, but it's another reason for everyone who has been ripped off to contact the AG.

I'm assuming there could be part crush profit content sooner or later? Restitution can be tough, especially if all your cash is in your property and material possessions. Seize and sell.

Whoever acquires the car can sell me the front suspension :-D

The updated suspension kits will be available through this other company, and they will be offering kits ready for next day ship out, and fully custom optioned kits in a week. All this is moving forward as planned, and anyone involved will be taken care of shortly.

Regardless of what some of you might think at this time, the reality is that it is a viable product and will be offered more efficiently with the new business, and that is really the only way that all of this will work out. The new company is fully aware of issues and what is going on here, and has been working on getting setup to start the new production of the updated parts and kits, so there is no turning back now.

The updated suspension kits will be available through this other company, and they will be offering kits ready for next day ship out, and fully custom optioned kits in a week. All this is moving forward as planned, and anyone involved will be taken care of shortly.

Regardless of what some of you might think at this time, the reality is that it is a viable product and will be offered more efficiently with the new business, and that is really the only way that all of this will work out. The new company is fully aware of issues and what is going on here, and has been working on getting setup to start the new production of the updated parts and kits, so there is no turning back now.

Hey thousands of words from you, we now see you are a habitual offender, blah blah blah, and you STILL avoid the question:
When will you be send people THEIR money back, plus interest of course..

You know at sentancing it'll go better for you if you show you sent back all the money you took..

Think about..

So there's still a chance I could send of a few thousand bucks for a front suspension?

OH EMM GEEEEE!

"The new company is fully aware of issues and what is going on here"....If they really knew, the only thing between you two would be a "country mile" as they ran the other way...either that, or they're complicit in this fraudulent expedition...

Hey thousands of words from you, we now see you are a habitual offender, blah blah blah, and you STILL avoid the question:
When will you be send people THEIR money back, plus interest of course..

You know at sentancing it'll go better for you if you show you sent back all the money you took..

Think about..

Those details will be shared with the Actual People involved, and will not be offered or settled on here, so all I can say is watch how it all plays out. All I can say at this point is, products are moving forward with the new company as planned, and anyone with a brain would understand that the products moving forward is much better for everyone involved?

"The new company is fully aware of issues and what is going on here"....If they really knew, the only thing between you two would be a "country mile" as they ran the other way...either that, or they're complicit in this fraudulent expedition...

A viable product is a viable product, and this is basically being handed to them so all they have to do is flip the switch, so why wouldn't another company take over? Again, this isn't as big as you might like to think with customer number, and owed kits are the first priority as agreed, and from there we will see how it all goes.

Last edited:
That doesn't make it better. You may think it does in your thought process, but no. People want refunds which you refuse to offer. now it's only going to get worse. I don't think it has hit you yet.

Tens of thousands of dollars isn't big? With everyone here and soon on other forums, it may go up to hundreds of thousands. That big numbers?

Tens of thousands of dollars isn't big? With everyone here and soon on other forums, it may go up to hundreds of thousands. That big numbers?

Speculation stated as a matter of fact once again, and in either way you look at it, I am sure that it is hard to argue that products/profits moving forward is really the best overall? I am not trying to come off as the typed text may appear, but I have been trying to get all of this resolved and handed off for some time, and that has been my only priority here no matter the appearance you wish to communicate.

Last edited:
A viable product is a viable product, and this is basically being handed to them so all they have to do is flip the switch, so why wouldn't another company take over? Again, this isn't as big as you might like to think with customer number, and owed kits are the first priority as agreed, and from there we will see how it all goes.

So assuming this unnamed egis company isn't a figment of your imagination, you're playing them too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back