• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish ops Iamtheonlyreal1 Robert Jackson litigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reprimand

Hey Jackson....ever heard of the phrase "LESS IS MORE, MORE IS LESS?" stop tossing nonsense and start actually tossing sense. Thats what these people want and expect. Be specific.

I swear the more I try to read your explanations the more I am turned off because you are talking in circles every time and I feel no one has just come out and said it. THESE people don't want circles, or shady explanations they want results. They want numbers clearly defined such that their is zero room for confusion. All of which I have yet to see given by you.

If you signed a non-disclosure agreement then the simple thing to do is admit it. Which I highly doubt you did. Otherwise fess up or these people will hound you till your in your grave as they should. We here are honest, though sometimes moody, people and you "Iamtheonlyreal1" are the shadest of us all because you lack the COMMON SENSE to be specific and forthcoming. THAT is the reason why your in a pickle.

Say what you may I still believe you paid for the mods of that Amazon with these peoples money. Reason I believe it? Mainly because your inability to admit that you are just as human as the rest of us and are capable like the rest of us of making mistakes.

Oh and don't try "Sweet Talking" me buddy. I lived with a chronic liar before and believe it or not your words scream it louder than most. Additionally, don't try to call me a liar either. I'm pretty sure people here are tired of being told that "their wrong about everything and that the world is truly flat."

DJ

I swear the more I try to read your explanations the more I am turned off because you are talking in circles every time and I feel no one has just come out and said it. THESE people don't want circles, or shady explanations they want results. They want numbers clearly defined such that their is zero room for confusion. All of which I have yet to see given by you.

:wtf: Really? Because I'm pretty sure that everybody has called him out for talking in circles every time he posts anything.

:wtf: Really? Because I'm pretty sure that everybody has called him out for talking in circles every time he posts anything.

Not to the point that this man cannot comment and waste your time here on this thread. He still feels cocky enough to attempt to defend himself and even come on here and pretty much ****ing advertise his ****. Even in the face of these allegations. Hell he's not even being ****ing specific in his declarations of what he's done to supposedly clear his name. Even now when faced with legal consequences he's cocky enough to come back on here with almost whole essay's worth of explanations all the while explaining nothing.

In my humble opinion I believe he enjoy's hiding behind his computer as so many other people do on social media these days. Hell has he even provided PROOF that his car is mortgaged? Paperwork + scanner + uploaded here = proof. Not to damn hard. Seriously when a house is mortgaged you do get a reminder every month. Even if you are on automatic draft.

He should either put up hard evidence or just simply STFU guys thats all i'm saying. Aw well piss on it. I've seen beautiful vintage Volvo's before him and will after he's long dead because i'm young and healthy. Last time i'm commenting on this thread.

Good Luck guys
DJ

I don't want to see any evidence. I want the people who were fleeced to get their coin back. And I want him to have to sell everything he owns to pay them. Everyone who has been fleeced should also get the chance to kick him in the gonads once (after they get their money).

gdogg called him out pretty well the previous page, but nobody else seems to have noticed.

I do see, however, that Mr. Jackson finally figured out that using the exact same username to rip people off is hampering his success in new venues, so he's ditched the old 'iamtheonlyreal1' shtick, and he's using new, less known names.

Is that a kind of humor Andrew?

look at 67# at the thread in stanceworks.
at 71# the Amazon in the background

look at the mess in his workshop, in the past there was no mess. He is out of his power, fighting with himself.

Poor guy who owns this car, no steering angle in the front,a stu pid rear wing ,to get the car airborn?

O sorry Robert, it's your twin ;-)

this guy is unbelievable.

No reaction to the link done from gdogg?
"two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and i'm not sure about the universe" Albert Einstein

Cheers, and good luck guys, Kay

Yep, Badassvixen = Iamtheonlyreal1

Yep. Our favorite ripoff artist.

image.jpg1_zpsldl67qkb.jpg

You send Rene a refund yet, Robert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back