• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bruh : The Thread[Matt's 945]

Just had a thought....I wonder how AE86 side skirts would look on a 7/9. You'd need to lengthen them/mount part of it to the door and cut the door shut but it has the potential to fill out the bottom really well.
iROKzU2.jpg

Passed emissions....way cleaner than the last time too...I'll blame it on the massive exhaust leak.

Never has to go through emissions again now!

Get a t30 (or whatever size it is, I forget) screwdriver that has a nut on the handle and use an open end wrench for leverage.

so uh, tips for removing the torx that hold the airbag in place?

those sumbitches are stuck as ****

use a ratchet with a 1/4 or whatever size driver socket. BUT make sure the bit is the right size AND fully in there. U can tap the bit or ratchet on the back with a hammer to insure this

i used the tool kit screwdriver with the T25 bit and a pair of channel locks.

that was not fun.

now to let the car sit for a few weeks while pollen is everywhere and i dont die.

things i haven't driven in a long time - this car.

should probably fix that soon, even if its just a three mile trip to the car wash. don't have the funds to properly fix it at the moment so it just kinda hangs out.

drove it like three miles around the block.

its hot out.

getting it up to my buddies shop in a few weeks time to have the coilovers finished and installed. then to another shop to get some **** taken care of, then to a third for bodywork.

Back