• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What?s the best 24v whiteblock engine?

I don't know how much power RogerDee was making but I think he went through 3 LS blocks in 2 years and he had a lot of problems with heat dissipation/boiling coolant -> blown HG etc... Hardly a reliable setup I might say. But he's pretty good at breaking stuff I might say!

Yeaaaa that sounds like 100% user error imo

Anybody happen to know if the bellhousing pattern is the same as the B6304S from the 960? A V70 just showed up in my local yard with an Si6 in it...and I like projects...

[edit] Yeah, just found pictures...nevermind. I'd be setting myself up for a very bad time if I tried that.

READ system..its dog****.

I second the bmw inline 6. I know the bmw m54 you can get with a rear sump with manual transmissions from an e36. Pull one from the jy. Would be great as an NA project or even with turbo. Granted the M54 has lots of bells and whistles (VANOS and the variable intake runner length DISA) but just disable or not use them.

The M54 is kind of really "meh," especially when thinking about forced induction. The hot ticket is an M52B28 in a 95+ 328. 1000whp has been made on a stock shortblock with a good cutting ring or pyramid ring HG.

Back