• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Dutch Volvo 122 Amazon B20A

Thanks,
the color is indeed original; color 91.

Hello Man ! I m from switzerland and i have a 66 amazon wagon, i really love your car, CAN you give me the wheels dimension included the offset and the size off your Springs front and back, do you changes the shocks?

Thanks for all
David

It seems the Amazon bug is biting all over the world.... This is my everyday runner; '70 B20 122S.
Just a little bit lowered, but it added to this car's character! Talk about cars with personality...
Enjoyed your thread updates immensely because what you encountered is such a well known journey to all the Amazon guys!
006.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Looking good!

which wheels are those? and what year civic specfiically? Sorry if that's been covered I couldn't see.

Think I'll have to run down to see your car in person!

I've got two Amazons and have a shop in the Hague in classics and doing some custom stuff.

I'm in the middle of a b230fk in a 245 swap at the moment but soon to get back on my t5 wagon project.

Grtjs uit Den Haag!

Looking great, aren't body panels very accessible on that side of the world? Why not use a quality floor pan and all?

The pics of that inner fender scare me, I am going to take the fenders off my car 122 to make sure my inner fenders aren't rusted like that!

Color 91, California green I think they call it in English

It's #91 (Light Green) from the sources I have gathered! California green sounds better though!

Last edited:
Figured I'd update this

I ended up selling the Volvo a while back and bought something i've wanted for quite some time

it's a 1968 Mercedes 300SEL and i'm loving it

Back