• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Central Tx meet 4/19? >>>Lone Star Roundup!

Dan

I'm now Lt Dan
Any interest in having another gathering in April? maybe 4/19 (Sunday)? We can meet in Austin, hang, wrench make faces. After, we can cruise Congress. it's the weekend of the Lone Star Roundup, one of the biggest hot rod shows anywhere. Austin will be crawling with cool cars. http://lonestarroundup.com

Hopefully someone in Austin can give us a base, or we can meet at some FF joint.
I'll be driving up from SA.

Last edited:
Wife says all are welcome! Stage here, show up and hang for a bit, and then head down to Congress... Just let me know a time so I can have things ready.

Thanks Kerry and especially Mrs Kzoc! I will require bottled water, fresh grapes, Jazz music. Just kidding! Be good to see you again. Looking forward to a fun time. Now I just gotta get in gear and get my car back on the road, 4/19 is right around the corner and a whole list of to dos I think Nozeater is driving up from CC with me on Sunday, haven't heard from Chris or anybody else for sure, be cool to have a Volvo parade on Congress
Can we bring something to thank your wife? or munchies for us?

Last edited:
Just got new tires today so I guess I could come. Don't wrap this new TV Pilot till April 8 then onto another gig. Not sure I'll have time to tune.

I'm good for anyone on the 19th.

Whether we have lunch at the house, or just a quick meet n greet then head out, all's good. Sometimes the happenings on S. Congress don't start until later in the afternoon, but anytime after 10:00 AM...

I have bathrooms, grill, and parking spaces for about 10-12 cars...

Are they indoor bathrooms? jk. Be great to see the Austin crew again, been too long. I'm deep in getting my new motor in, this gives me a goal

If I can get my idle figured out I can make it. Replaced the MAF today & still no luck. Idling at 3k rpm. I may have messed up the coil wiring. :grrr:

Back