• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Garrett T25 vs 13C downpipe flange, any different?

Hello, I have a 1984 B21FT that I am trying to put a garrett T25 with a 90+ manifold. I would like to buy this to use for the exhaust shop to use as the end of the downpipe, maybe make a new downpipe, and move the catalytic converter under the car.

The other question: do the Garrett T3 and T25 have a different downpipe flange? The other option is to use the old downpipe and modify the length.

Thanks for the help.

What's different is the oil return hard line and the oil feed hard line. Volvo never put the t25 on a B21ft so you'll have to cut and weld a oil return to make it work. Unless that is the same as a T3. You might get lucky.

Thank you for the help, I thought they were the same, but I knew someone would know for sure. Sbabbs, I did know the oil lines were different, but thanks for pointing that out. I think I will do a braided SS feed and have the return altered / welded, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Thanks

Back