• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SE 20' Date Set: 4-25-2020

I don't have anything planned for that time of year so no worries here. The wagon won't be coming, 242 or Supra.

Can we strap ye olde 5 banger Jetta to the dyno to see what it makes in bone-stock form before I hotboi it up?
Should make all of 150hp at the wheels ;-)

I should do a poll to see which car I should bring. That way I'll know in advance which car will be broke down that weekend. I'm gonna try to make this one.

I've tinkered with old Volvo's long enough to know the PV sure isn't going to be back together by then, lol.

240 V8 it is then. Maybe I'll stick the fuel system on it by then so I can crank up the boost a little bit. Not that it really needs more boost. Oh, wth, you can always use more boost.

I've tinkered with old Volvo's long enough to know the PV sure isn't going to be back together by then, lol.

240 V8 it is then. Maybe I'll stick the fuel system on it by then so I can crank up the boost a little bit. Not that it really needs more boost. Oh, wth, you can always use more boost.

I smell an overnight 8.8 swap :cool:

Back