• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Perfect fitments

Not trying to be dickish. Buy one of these and measure.

It might take some figuring, but if you rely on what other people tell you to get without knowing what you actually need, you're more likely to end up with a result other than what you imagine.

also, read this.

I'd rather be tucked in the rear than even if I were to slam. Tucked is harder to do with a 225+ tire.
Most of us think of stance in the right way. How much tire can I fuking fit in the rear without looking like a moron.
c4c1c74154b48c8c915ea47236f5963d.jpg

Lol I can't tell if you are being sarcastic greesegram but those rims are not my style and plus I'm getting the steelies rebarrled and chromed

Lol I can't tell if you are being sarcastic greesegram but those rims are not my style and plus I'm getting the steelies rebarrled and chromed

You'd be way #scenepoints if you widened the wheels I showed you. And you wouldn't even need adapters! 16x10, 0 offset would be hellaflvsh yo

A bunch of player haters. The way I look at it is Volvo guys are hard to come by. Not many around in sac area. So the way I see it he is going to be unique . May not be unique in the TB world. But by in large it is. How many Volvo's do we see done up? Not a whole lot. Even a Volvo that is lowered on our go to pegs is hard to spot. Do your thing man. Whatever floats your boat. I personally find my cars to be an extension of me and I don't do the fad stance thing. To each his own . Good luck to you. Sorry you got put on blast.

Back