• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1974 142 Project Family Cruiser.

gdogg16

You're a Subtotal
Big ups to Rob for helping me procure this car on Saturday. Plan is to keep it simple, will update as mods/repairs occur.
_DSC3779.jpg

_DSC3796.jpg

Just bought a BW-T35 trans w/ 36k miles on it as a temp, get the car on the road replacement. Will be swaping in an M40 next summer. Car needs a new t-stat too. After that, should be driveable. :)

Bought a couple of these for the one four two, thanks to Mr. Borrie for the inspiration. :zeeall:
Decals3-1.jpg

Also picked up some maintenance items for the car, t-stat, and misc. gaskets. Ordered a new inner and outer wheel arch from vlvworld for the driver side rear that is rusted out. Next up is the floor pan, but that'll have to come from scandcar.:grrr: Trans should be here next Monday or Tuesday, and that'll get swapped out next week. Until then, I have to finish the baby's room.:omg:
photo1.jpg

Cool man, looks awesome. If you ever need someone to hold your tools/help let me know. I've been busy with house crap over the weekends, but during the week i'm pretty free

Cool man, looks awesome. If you ever need someone to hold your tools/help let me know. I've been busy with house crap over the weekends, but during the week i'm pretty free
I could use a hand swapping the trans out next week, wanna help? Beer/food on me...:-D

Back