• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

cold start fuel line leaking - B230

Jack

junkman
replacing hG on a friends car. Car is almost back together. Cold start fuel line is leaking at the line/connection spot. How do you fix this? cut and slip on after heating it up or...

Thanks
Jack

zuoUQ7Zh.jpg
[/IMG]

If it's leaking at the hose you can cut off the nylon line and replace with 1/4" fuel hose. Also get the correct fuel line clamps.

Mcfail ring. I know it’s metal under wasn’t sure if you have to heat the hose or if my man hands can get it on the tip if I cut it

I didn’t have luck in an 850 which is what I asked

Thanks guys will just tury it

I accidentally tore mine off. After many searching I found one of these options to fit. Sorry I don't remember which one it is. It is from McMaster-Carr. It was like 14.00 with shipping.

Screenshot_from_2018-09-16_16-36-03.png
[/url][/IMG]

Good as new! I put the barb and the tubing in boiling water to soften it.

If that is your problem, which it might not be. Good luck!

Mcfail ring. I know it?s metal under wasn?t sure if you have to heat the hose or if my man hands can get it on the tip if I cut it

I didn?t have luck in an 850 which is what I asked

Thanks guys will just tury it

Nah I wasn?t talking about a barb, I meant the line running to the injector. Wasn?t sure if it was just rubber. My bad yo

Boiling water may work. Or a heat gun. Probably don't wanna use a torch...

Lots of threads on repairing kjet fuel lines-same.

Last edited:
If the plastic hose is in good shape and it is just leaking from under it. I just put a hose clamp on there and that usually takes care of the problem. Otherwise it becomes a replace the plastic hose with the above processes.

Back