• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

EU8.0 - Official thread

Which weeks are open for the EU8.0 meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,

I need very fast a HD Turbobricks.com Logo for a surprise for the EU8.0 event.
I need it in the following hours.
So if anyone have anything, please post it.

Car is runing great exept clutch who don't accept the amount of torque and power with 1.2 bar of boost.
Tomorrow morning i will check tires nuts and go on the trailor :)
See you tomorrow guys

374884-a1da0c4c2f1cc1911eb697d473c277f7

page_374310-859c92bcf9cad5d57d196e6a647aa29f.jpg

376614-2527a05d23d906b0f4fccfdddd8fbed5

It was a fun day indeed, 2 laps in the 760 but quite a lot of yellow flags.. 2 laps left on the card so an EU8.1 is needed.

Ended the day less happy, I failed at driving away from the parking lot and bumped into an e36... luckily it was dealt with quickly but still a bummer

It was a fun day indeed in ze Deutsche Eifel. I didn't take my own car on the ring, but I've been a passenger in the 760 from Philip.
That car is surprisingly fast...atleast the Porsche GT3 owner at the start of the second lap had a weird look on his face :lol:

Here are some pic's that I shot, and here you can find more.

It was a fun day indeed, 2 laps in the 760 but quite a lot of yellow flags.. 2 laps left on the card so an EU8.1 is needed.

Ended the day less happy, I failed at driving away from the parking lot and bumped into an e36... luckily it was dealt with quickly but still a bummer

judging by the pics you guys had a good time.
i was not able to make it, riding a bike in 30C+ weather with a splitting headache was not my idea of fun so i bailed out.

I see you guys spotted a rare BMW 2000CS, that's a real collectors car (although a bit underrated next to the 6cil e9's)

@Philip: your not the first to do that... been there, done that2, my victim was an Alfa 147... wet grass is slippery when your car is roling on summer tires. On top of the damage i also got a ticket from the local Polizei. I forgot the reason why.

I might go visit the Ring sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Drove the last 2 laps that were on my ringcard Sunday, also ran into Joris with his S60r, good times! First lap pretty wet track, funny driving with the 850 T5 automatic that we took (one tire fire).

IMG_5446.JPG

IMG_6577.JPG

IMG_6569.JPG

It indeed was big fun!

Put on my wintertyres yesterday and found out my right front tyre had the sidewall damaged on the inside and had a softspot coming out. Luckily made it home without further damage. Maybe a good moment to change to semislicks after the winter.

Back