• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Turbobricks Fund Drive! 2015 - Get your contributor status!

Edit: Never mind, PayPal is dicks as usual.

I'll give my gift card another shot tomorrow, if it doesn't clear that time I'll give up and use something else.

Last edited:
$20 sent - What an amazing community:
"Threads: 295,276, Posts: 5,106,981, Members: 50,304", ad free, moderated with humor, TBOT, and all for less that $0.06 a day! :)

Post payday I'll toss some your way :)

:ninja: edit: do i need PayPal? Cause if so I'll steal Jesse's PayPal info ;)

It won't take my visa debit card. Now what?

Edit: Never mind, PayPal is dicks as usual.

I'll give my gift card another shot tomorrow, if it doesn't clear that time I'll give up and use something else.

If anyone gets stuck or prefers not to use paypal, PM me and i can provide my home address and i'll donate the money into the account for you.

Last edited:
I just want to say, we have absolutely crushed this task today. I just finished processing over 100 donations today totaling over $2700!!!! I want to express my continued gratitude to the multiple businesses that paid back to our community significant amounts, and I especially want to thank the 'contributors' that are gracious to chip in every time I ask. You guys are incredible. Thank you for making this place happen.

Back