• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New member from Fort Campbell

AJsT5

Hello everyone,

My name is Alcone. I am a soldier currently stationed at Fort Campbell Kentucky. I own a 2009 Volvo C30 T5. I was stationed in Germany at the time I bought the car, so she is a Nurburgring veteran and a veteran of German Race Wars and numerous Autobahn runs! I am new to tuning/modding so I have been taking it slow with my car. The currents mods I have done to Ol Blue are:

.) 18" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels
.) Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires
.) Borla Catback Exhaust
.) Centric Drilled & Slotted rotors, front and back
.) Hawk HPS Brake Pads
.) Replaced roof spoiler with spoiler from Volvo C30 DRIVe model. So far I am the only T5 model with this spoiler :)

Future mods are going to be a K&N Short Ram Air Intake and Koni FSD struts and Eibach Sport Springs. I also added a few pics. I am happy to be hear and I hope to be active in this forum!

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

Thanks, I know i dont have an older Volvo, but I hope I 'fit in' here. My first car was a Volvo 240DL, a 1989 I believe. Was my dad's old work car.

The only guys here with Chinooks are 160th, 159, and 101st CAB.. but I am working on the Blackhawk side of the house. I miss Chinooks

Wow! It's been a few years since I've updated this post ( On and off again due to multiple things) So here's a current pic and Mod setup:

-Elevate Air Intake/Turbo Intake Pipe/Dual Port CBV/TCV/Engine Torque Mount
- IPD Rear Sway Bar
- Borla Catback Exhaust
- Koni FSD Shocks
- Megan Racing Springs
- Massive Speed Systems Adjustable Rear Camber Arms
- Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Wheels
- EBC Slottled Rotors
- Hawk Performance Pads
- drivE Spoiler
- Polestar Tune!
- Rigid Industries 20" SR2 LED Driving Light 11,250 Lumens

ofh8Eskl.jpg

Last edited:
If you're still stationed at FC, I get through Oak Grove fairly often and frequently stop at the Pilot at the 86.

That pilot I know very well, I always use to get my gas from there.

I actually got out of the Army in October and I live in PA now. I work for Sikorsky in Coatesville. If you ever come up this way lemme know, I'll keep the CB on looking for ya!

I actually got my handle coming from the C30s Conquer the Dragon 2 weeks ago. Came across an accident/traffic jam and got on the radio and started letting truckers know where I was so if they were close, I'd let em over. Once I told them I was on the small Volvo, they all knew where I was and started calling me "Little Blue" LOL

Back