• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Construction Volvo 740 wagon (from Russia with love)

I ordered the cutting of metal the size of a laser
9f965f6s-960.jpg

Hello!
I really have not posted in the forum! there was a lot of work((

1. Rear Axle from The Toyota Supra installed !
( But there was a problem with the springs ! ( ( -volva Very hard for springs from Supra , with no load they squander 60%

Now I am looking for adjustable rack by Supra with powerful springs

d7bbcces-960.jpg

140baces-960.jpg

940baces-480.jpg

d40baces-480.jpg

that's what happened after the installation of wheels with tires
17/255/30

d5819ces-960.jpg

75819ces-960.jpg

on the intercooler and radiator , I decided to make vmaunt as RX7

mk very big intercooler and it covers the entire radiator

Yesterday cooked barrel on the intercooler core
5be9fces-480.jpg

dbe9fces-480.jpg

bbe9fces-480.jpg

I noticed with my V mount that the heat soak is slightly more unless the hood is off, and when the hood is off, water temp is slightly higher (I think the intercooler allows higher air flow across it than the radiator) so a small fin to direct air down through the radiator is in order. Intake temp drops really quickly with that setup, and the reduction in piping volume brings turbo lag way down. I think you will be very happy with the V mount once you get the little things dialed in.

I noticed with my V mount that the heat soak is slightly more unless the hood is off, and when the hood is off, water temp is slightly higher (I think the intercooler allows higher air flow across it than the radiator) so a small fin to direct air down through the radiator is in order. Intake temp drops really quickly with that setup, and the reduction in piping volume brings turbo lag way down. I think you will be very happy with the V mount once you get the little things dialed in.

aluminum rails for the air we will do!
still need to make holes in the hood to the air outlet of the intercooler!

Yeah, I dont have any holes in my hood for the air to escape. I have been able to get down to ambient temp with heavy boosting at speed above 50 mph, so that was pretty cool. I think that I need to make my "splitter" adjustable to let me dial in the amount of airflow.

Back