• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

242 GT interior pricing questions

2forties

Hello, I?m obviously new to this forum and I probably posted this in the wrong place (sorry) but I was just wondering what the going rate was for GT interior parts. I have seat skins, door cards and the steering wheel cover. Just wondering what others have sold for in the past. Everything is in pretty good shape besides a door card with water damage. I will post pictures once I give everything a wash.

I highly recommend you clean all the parts and take really good pictures and I guarantee you there will be some buyers who need parts for their gts. Prices are really dependent on the condition of said parts.

Welcome to the forum.

+1

I suspect your question would be more likely to get a definitive response at the " Off Topic " subforum of turbobricks.

Fixed &

:nono:

Reminder: YOU MUST POST A PRICE, THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION!

Do not take offers for more than you asked in the thread.
Do not sell to someone else once you reach a "handshake agreement".
Do not make higher offers to people, with the intent of sniping.
http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=3
Read the rules, and follow them.

Hello, I?m obviously new to this forum and I probably posted this in the wrong place (sorry) but I was just wondering what the going rate was for GT interior parts. I have seat skins, door cards and the steering wheel cover. Just wondering what others have sold for in the past. Everything is in pretty good shape besides a door card with water damage. I will post pictures once I give everything a wash.

I would start by uploading a bunch of pictures here. The water damage on the door card is most likely not an issue for many as the upholstery/material is the real point of interest.

You may even be able to search and find some prior for sale threads for GT interior parts.

Back