• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

Maybe this will make up for it.

NOS steering column bezel for automatic 122's. It took over 20 years to collect the 3 pieces.

122AutoColumnBezel.jpg

Blue dash is rare. I have 2 that are tan in color, I think 81-84, look just like yours. No cracks!

I have a 83 242 turbo, inter-cooled Canadian car with a blue dash, fact is the whole interior is blue, seats, door panels, and hat shelf. The dash was of course cracked, but I did manage to find a blue dash cover for it. mmmm never remembered looking up to see if the roof liner is blue too!
Blue is not my favorite colour, one day I may change it!

Attachments

• SAM_2098a.jpg
    SAM_2098a.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 576
Headliner should be black... I'd either go black leather (that is, if you tint the glass) or go tan. It actually goes pretty well with the blue metallic paint.

Nice find, then!

Back on topic, I'm currently clearing out my garage ahead of a house move, and dug out some semi-rare gauges the other day. Nothing wildly exciting, but:
Early 760 (three-segment) boost gauge
700 oil pressure gauge
240 R-Sport boost gauge
(plus a few more common ones)

cheers

James

So these arent actualy volvo parts, but I guess these could be shared here aswell:

5ofEJoW.jpg

QNAYAEq.jpg

These are my freshly painted and rebuild BBS RF. Original produced for a Peugeot which gives it the right PCD and centrebore.

Will be running these on my Volvo 244.

Specs are:

17x8 ET25(ish) up front
17x9.5 ET6(ish) at the rear (as pictured here)

Back