• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 6.0: September 9-13, 2020

The scenery and the drives are just *awesome*.

Tail of the Dragon gets all the press, but hell, half of the other random roads in the area area every bit as fun.

The scenery and the drives are just *awesome*.

Tail of the Dragon gets all the press, but hell, half of the other random roads in the area area every bit as fun.

This. If you're in the area to do the dragon do it, but there's traffic and police to worry about at levels you won't experience on almost any other road around.

Very interested in this as I'm trying to figure out how to replace the Davis trip this year. Going to see what my wife thinks about it, but I'd love to drive around this part of the country.

Cali has the 101, North Cakalacky has the 1001:

161223883.jpg

https://goo.gl/maps/U538p5g7TCySopjK7

We noticed that there are rarely signs warning of curves ahead because it's all curves ahead. So when you do see a sign, you best obey it.

It's an LS, meaning it's more reliable than any redblock. Just drive it.

You'd hate having to drag a dolly up the hills up here anyway.

Very true, but I would love to bring two of my cars (especially with one towing the other). One car just makes more sense. So, the question becomes do I bring the Sleeper 744, or the Sleepable 245? Twin turbos, or none? lol :bummies:

It's an LS, meaning it's more reliable than any redblock. Just drive it.

You'd hate having to drag a dolly up the hills up here anyway.

Very true, but I would love to bring two of my cars (especially with one towing the other). One car just makes more sense. So, the question becomes do I bring the Sleeper 744, or the Sleepable 245? Twin turbos, or none? lol :bummies:

Whatever you bring, just make sure it can turn.

Back