• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Streetkarnage Wagon

i'm a fan of some stretch, but not that much. seen cars rocking that successfully though. reserving judgement for final product.

Tyres wont be fitted this weekend!! At the start of the week it was fine to bring them up on friday to do them on sat now there booked out tomorrow!!!! ****ING DICKS!!

droping them off tomorrow and prob will be fitted monday...!!!!!!! ****IIINNN AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

so find another shop
Seriously!
if you can find another shop that will do 195/55/15 KUMMO KU31 fitted on 10" wheels for $420 I will go there!!!
Wait, I thought you already had the tires? They're charging you $420 just to mount them up?!?!?!???!!??! :wtf::omg:

Anywho, yes, that will help them fit, but with the height of the car you are definitely going to be doing some fender mods because even though the tire won't be in the way, the wheel will. Especially at the super awesome dumped height. So, it's good to see you already know that and are in the process of widening one way or another... :) That being said, if you make room for the wheels you DEFINITELY have room for more tire. 225/50 should be just fine and still look exactly the same, although give you better braking and traction in general(especially in the wet). I know you're just doing this for looks, but still, no reason to put tiny tires on the car when it's not a lightweight. You definitely won't be ruining the look by putting some 225s on there. Here're what my 235s look like on my 10"s:
25274_661403525068_19701519_38034078_4075182_n.jpg

It will be interesting to see how these turn out... As much as you may enjoy the look, I'd hate to do something that would limit the car that much (small contact patch)... I'm with kyle on this one, a 225 will still look plenty stretched on a 10, at least you won't be able to see the inside lip of the wheel before you even see tire... but hey, to each their own... get some pictures up NAO!

I'm very curious to see how this turns out, and what issues you run into with clearance. good luck!!

klr142 said:
Anywho, yes, that will help them fit, but with the height of the car you are definitely going to be doing some fender mods because even though the tire won't be in the way, the wheel will. Especially at the super awesome dumped height. So, it's good to see you already know that and are in the process of widening one way or another... :) That being said, if you make room for the wheels you DEFINITELY have room for more tire. 225/50 should be just fine and still look exactly the same, although give you better braking and traction in general(especially in the wet). I know you're just doing this for looks, but still, no reason to put tiny tires on the car when it's not a lightweight. You definitely won't be ruining the look by putting some 225s on there. Here're what my 235s look like on my 10"s:
25274_661403525068_19701519_38034078_4075182_n.jpg

This. Couldn't have said it better myself. 225s would look ****ing hot, 195s belong on a 1989 Subaru Loyale with a set of 13x5 winter steelies.

Tyres wont be fitted this weekend!! At the start of the week it was fine to bring them up on friday to do them on sat now there booked out tomorrow!!!! ****ING DICKS!!

droping them off tomorrow and prob will be fitted monday...!!!!!!! ****IIINNN AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

so you didn't actually book a time? why the hell not? anyway, glad it's getting somewhere, I'm excited to see the results

Back