• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Canepa Cars & Coffee October 8th/Scotts Valley CA

pat244ti

I know this event was mentioned in the other C&C thread, but I figured I would start a separate thread.

Anyone committed to going please post in here & let me know, I can get spots reserved for us.

It will be Saturday, October 8th. It is best to show up around 7-730. The place gets very full! This will be the last C&C til April.

4900 Scotts Valley dr
Scotts Valley CA 95066

Anyone down for a drive & food afterwards?

Game plan at this point, roll to Ryan's friday after work, be at the show saturday. Maybe somewhere along the way pick up and install that IC, should be easy.

I need some E85 in the tank if I'm going to flog it, might be able to get away with some octane booster though, but I might be up for a drive...

c4 is way better

80-actualbi_ea5b9c581f109f89b770e031ae2c770e4ed5606d.jpg

Waiting for some guys to do some lowered 242's in pea green with nice wheels, like they do in Sweden. That might attract some attention - it would mine.

it is and it isnt, its a total pos, but its a riot. i wanna do a shootout between the 244 and the vette

the volvo is nice to drive, but the c4 would always put a smile on my face or make me feel good. They freaking rip up to 4th gear too. Decent track car too. I accidentally obliterated a pallet on the road with one. Tough cars.
Hmm I could bring the dooms day power nothing straight 6 3 on the tree elko.

the volvo is nice to drive, but the c4 would always put a smile on my face or make me feel good. They freaking rip up to 4th gear too. Decent track car too. I accidentally obliterated a pallet on the road with one. Tough cars.
Hmm I could bring the dooms day power nothing straight 6 3 on the tree elko.

dooooo ittttt

Back