• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Se88e_K's crazy Volvo 142 16v Turbo

Thanks for the comments :)

Today I finished building everything on the car. So now I'll just buy oil for the gearbox so I can begin to reassemble everything. Then do I just wait for better weather so I can map it on the street.

Man you're doing an amazing job! So inspiring! which exhaust housing you got on that hx52? When do you expect to see full boost?

Some say when you have a twinscroll you need one wg for each scroll to avoid funny things happening to your boostlvl...?

I have a partition up to the wastegate valve. So I make use of twin-scroll fully anyway.
And we most over here builds like this, because it works well.

It's a little hard to see from the picture, but it can be seen that the wall goes right up. It is about 3mm clearance between

Would mount the gearbox for a while but ran into some problems. 765 pressure plate off the clutch cover. So had to grind some on the inside but it was not enough. Was then put on 765 pressure plate in the lathe and turn it down a bit and now it's free.

IMG_0659_zps728acffc.jpg

TODAY

So now I have working clutch :)
Thought the link would be very heavy tread with a 765 pressure plate. But it was like a normal clutch.
But a hell of rooting to get the air but eventually it went. But then decoupled the not so got forgives steam pin on the slave cylinder 15mm then it got better.
Then I've probably welded on the clutch pedal 5 times today before it got good. But it takes quite far down but it should work now, remains to be seen on a test drive.
Has continued to mount back some stuff today. Finished building the pressure tube.

Now it was a while since I updated the thread. Has happened quite a lot since then.
Has built roll bar, etc.. The car is now ready for summer '14. Just a little remap the engine a bit first. I will have about 600whp, think that's enough to burn some tires on the street.

It will not be so very text, but here are some Pictures.

P1050369_zpsf6558156.jpg

P1050370_zps83e33a4a.jpg

P1050385_zpsf2303cf7.jpg

P1050395_zps3ab2a265.jpg

P1050412_zps824311aa.jpg

P1050398_zpsf40b527c.jpg

Back