• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Picked up a 601 red 945

SquareD

An Anomaly
Picked this up for a song over the weekend:

1995_945_1.png

1995_945_2.png

2 owner 1995 945, na w/ 299k miles. The guy sent out an email to the local VCOA chapter saying he had a high mileage 945 with goodies on it that he was wanting to be rid of. The goodies alone were enough for me to inquire about. Propus wheels, Avalanche adapters, ecodes, side skirts, ipd sways, Cherry Turbos upper and lower braces installed with an ipd lower brace in the trunk, stainless brake lines, ipd rear overload springs, rain guards, 960/v90 bits, 2 sets of all weather mats (Rensi and Volvo), 2 dog gates, cargo tray and cover.... and more.

Wanted to die on the way home, but I booped a good 016 AMM on and it runs like a champ now. Even has cold AC. I'm going to pull the easy stuff off and flip the car after some minor sorting. A lot of the additional stuff will be for sale eventually. I guess these kind of finds actually do happen.

Nice score! The only 740 I've ever owned was that red. The only reason I bought a 740, was because it was that red. HA.

Good luck with the flip!

Restore it to stock.
\/ John has a better idea.
That's not a 240! >:^(

But I like the color. Stick a turbo V8 in it.

That'd be awesome. No money, no time, no chance. If I had a bit of cash, I would honestly consider dropping it off at a friend of my dad's who builds hot rods and could probably do it in a couple weekends. But alas, medical bill take priority.

Good score.

Thanks!

Interested in the braces when the time comes, among other things I'm sure. I'll keep an eye for a for sale thread, unless you pm me sooner.

It'll be a little while. The big push will be to get the car gone first.

PM'd yesterday.

I got it Jake. I'm in the process of doing a basic evaluation of it before I even think of putting it up for sale. For instance, last night I worked on just getting underneath the cowl clear of debris and the drains clear so I can actually wash the car without flooding the floor.

I know of a 601 945T thats been sitting for at least 4 years... I think the people are hermits. they don't want to talk about the car sitting in their driveway.

Back