• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Gauge upgrade for B230

stayathomedad

Hey guys, I'm looking into replacing some gauges and sending units and want to check to see if any of you have experience. I'm going to go with Autometer gauges and sending units but I want to make sure the sending units fit as I'm not sure if I'll run into thread fitment issues seeing as the B230 threads tend to be metric and Autometer standard. The oil pressure sender and water temp sender in particular are what I'm curious about.

Autometer, SW, etc will send you generic (1/8”npt for oil, 1/8 and 1/4 for water) adapters. Stewart warner does not include senders, Auto Meter does, and will be your cheaper option if going electric with oil and water.
Aftermarket Bosch gauges are not as nice, in my opinion.
I can’t recall adapter sizes from here. Too many jobs rattling around in my head.
*edit: ^he has you covered

I have 5 Stack Pro Control 52mm gauges in my car, only adapter I needed was for the oil pressure sender which was easy to find on Summit.

Back