• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Texas240 was 16v but now LM7 5.3L

Here it is from my build thread. You save almost a pound in valvetrain weight.

2.6 ounces for stockers....1.8 ounces for these

ina # 050 109 309 H (or a J)

I got them from Cameron......good price too. So far there working great...plug and play.

Here it is from my build thread. You save almost a pound in valvetrain weight.

2.6 ounces for stockers....1.8 ounces for these

ina # 050 109 309 H (or a J)

I got them from Cameron......good price too. So far there working great...plug and play.

Rockauto cant find it. Any idea model?

I looked into that SPAL fan controller....looks pretty legit. I found a good priced unit on Ebay. I might jump on it.

I looked into that SPAL fan controller....looks pretty legit. I found a good priced unit on Ebay. I might jump on it.

Thats were I got mine, I wasnt about to pay full tilt for one. Dave B is using a different that looks even more legit but its a bit more. I think it has a built in relay

I like that its pwm's one fan and switches another.....I have a fan on the radiaotor and a smaller one on the IC, so it can be on during staging or what not. SO its perfect. Thanks for posting that.

And badass on the lifters...Im happy with the, You can feel the weight difference in your hands. I had a horrible stock lifter failure, and what seemed to be piston slap, or lifter noise......well it was lifter noise as its all good up front now!

I like that its pwm's one fan and switches another.....I have a fan on the radiaotor and a smaller one on the IC, so it can be on during staging or what not. SO its perfect. Thanks for posting that.

And badass on the lifters...Im happy with the, You can feel the weight difference in your hands. I had a horrible stock lifter failure, and what seemed to be piston slap, or lifter noise......well it was lifter noise as its all good up front now!

thats why i bought it. I just happened to look in the e-fan sticky and there it was:oogle:

I got a small package from rockauto with my lifters to realized I read incorrectly thinking the lifters were priced by the pack not the item. Ended up with only VW Lifters and Im not really in the mood to buy $200 more worth of lifters.

Any body want to buy to buy 4 lifters?

Nothing knew other then some cosmetic stuff..

f6245842.jpg

6a2da3a6.jpg

c39b708c.jpg

Trying to think of paint schemes for the valve cover then this came up? Im starting to like the grunge/ patine look.

I got a small package from rockauto with my lifters to realized I read incorrectly thinking the lifters were priced by the pack not the item. Ended up with only VW Lifters and Im not really in the mood to buy $200 more worth of lifters.

Any body want to buy to buy 4 lifters?

Call Cameron, mine did not cost that much.

Back