• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my new turbowagon project...

turbowagoneer940

since I've done something wrong and posted twice, and the post got deleted, let me try this again:

my latest aquisition: non-runner '93 940 (blown hg)
the good news: there's no milky stuff in the oil and even if the engine was ran until didn't start anymore, it can still be turned by hand.

my plans for this summer:
  • deep cleaning of the interior and re-painting in black
  • tinting windows
  • dropping the '89 230FT with 130K (orig miles!) from my '89 764 dd into the wagon
in teh winter, i'm planning for rebuilding the original L block, following a plan for a quick-off-the -stopline wagon..

the car it's been sitting for about 3yrs now, so I hope it doesn't have any rust in the tank.
will see!

misc002-1.jpg

misc001.jpg

misc006.jpg

misc005.jpg

misc004.jpg

misc003.jpg

....and thisi is how the antenna was held in place
misc007.jpg

price: a whooping $398 (including the cost of towing!)

a good deal, imo...:nod:

Last edited:
i want to re-do the tailgate 960/V90-style, meaning: adding a spoiler, and replacing the w washer arm and the latch.
any problems i should run into when replacing thew original latch with one from the above-mentioned models?
thanks

i want to re-do the tailgate 960/V90-style, meaning: adding a spoiler, and replacing the w washer arm and the latch.
any problems i should run into when replacing thew original latch with one from the above-mentioned models?
thanks

parts4208081.jpg

Latch assembly doesn't seal 100% to the tailgate, I am going to remove it and see why.

If you like anything around your license plate, it won't fit, the plate itself will only.

Did not do the spoiler or the door handles [in a box waiting]

Back