• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Tapatalk work for Tubrobricks?

noaz240

Anyone using the Tapatalk app to access the forums from their phone? I thought I saw it in here. I don't see Turbobricks on the menu.

I hate tapatalk. I think this forum looks just fine in a browser and would be beyond upset to have to deal with the app to browse TB.

I hate tapatalk. I think this forum looks just fine in a browser and would be beyond upset to have to deal with the app to browse TB.

You don't have to use tapatalk on supported forums. I just get annoyed by the constant "This forum supports tapatalk. do you want to download it?"

No, bitch, I don't. If I did, I would have downloaded already. **** tapatalk. I'm glad TB doesn't support it, and hope they never do.

You don't have to use tapatalk on supported forums. I just get annoyed by the constant "This forum supports tapatalk. do you want to download it?"

No, bitch, I don't. If I did, I would have downloaded already. **** tapatalk. I'm glad TB doesn't support it, and hope they never do.

Huzzah!

This. There isn't any modern smartphone that can't handle TB's full site. I browse it on a tablet, and I definitely don't want it telling me to install Tapatalk every ****ing time.

i for one am team tapatalk, soo much easier, especially when it comes to uploading pictures and ****

Back