• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Replaced blinker lights and now the car isnt starting?

Lol efan is the ALWAYS the answer, that made me laugh. Where does that wire bundle sit? As in, whats it for, gotta be something inportant to make the car not crank.

It all depends on which car you obtained to bring the love for volvos. If you have only have a 7/9, just like I have, you really don't see why people **** on them so much..:roll: I love my car, and try to do the best work I can on it. Like fixing those PO hackjobs! Looks pretty terrible ;-)

Figured it is part of the remains of an alarm system on left inner fender.. People **** on all kinds of cars because is their reason. If all you do is judge a book by it's cover then you'll never like a car like a 7/9 series.

$1 test light connected to the starter solenoid wire. Crank key. Light go on? Takes 30 seconds to track down if your starter is getting a signal or not.

Perhaps waiting for a short circuit induced conflagration with a subsequent insurance claim to follow. Honest, it really was a Haggerty Condition #2 car!. Saves on the towing costs to send it to the knackers yard.

I have triple a so I pay 1 fee per year for unlimited towing. And also, #2 problem car? Out of all the cars in the world to have issues and hagerty says a 740 is #2, they either smoke heavy doses of crack cocaine or are just drunk.

It's rolling fine. I haven't had time to do a better hack at that hack for him. We plan on wiring the rear brake light in the rear spoiler. I will see what I can do about the problem area when we do that.

Back