• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Welcome to the neighborhood.

SquareD

An Anomaly
Finally got the 740 moved in from storage. We closed on our new home 2 weeks ago. We've been working towards a house since we moved to St. Louis a year and a half ago. It finally happened. I have my OWN garage. We spent all last weekend getting the garage painted. Organized and swept it out today. Now to find my banners and such to decorate it. I guess I should find time to get some work done to the 740 now.

Crappy picture, but I'm excited. This fulfills the Volvo content for a showroom thread.
DSC00634.jpg

I need to get the APC set up and the turbo cam in. Some stable boost and better top end breathing should help my times. That and I have one crappy ecode and one DOT headlight on right now. Getting my ecode situation straightened out has been more of a challenge than I thought.

Last edited:
Nice looking house and Bricks!
I'm in Fenton, We should get together sometime.

Thanks. I'm in Columbia, IL. We need to get settled in a bit more, then I plan on hosting a Tbricks cookout. Maybe sometime in mid to late may.

I ride my road bike over there some times. Park at the shopping center, then Ride the 'D' road out to Valmeyer, and then the 'C' road out to Maeystown. Then sometimes further, but not this early in the year.

JohnMc said:
I ride my road bike over there some times. Park at the shopping center, then Ride the 'D' road out to Valmeyer, and then the 'C' road out to Maeystown. Then sometimes further, but not this early in the year.

We've been living with my brother-in-law up in "the Pines" on D right up the hill from Valmeyer Rd. I was always dodging roadies on the weekends. At least when I'm bombing through there in the 740 they can hear me coming.:lol:

A TB cookout would be great, Your driveway needs moar waggins:cool: I can supply a least one.

Heck yeah it needs more wagons. I need a wagon bad. I'm still on the look out for a nice 94-95 945t.

That red 940 is so sick. I LOVE those wheels on it!

As for the place, it looks amazing as well. Congrats

I wasn't aware that shoe polish would restore all of the cracked and broken plastic bits on my Volvo either. (yO!)

I thought you were talking mainly about the bumpers. 940's interior plastic bits don't seem to crack as bad as 240 and 740 bits. I do want more garage space though. Eventually I want to build another 2 car garage as a shop off that end of the house. Basically I'll have the two 2 stall garages in an L shape with a big pad there. That's probably a few years out.

No, I've never had a problem with bumper covers. I am talking about poorly spec'd plastic bits under the hood and in the interior of both my 240 and my V90 that shatter when you look at them crosseyed.

Back