• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1000hp 1030 rear end!!!

Jussi Alanko

I'm thinking that i will buy a torsen differential from bakaxel.se, it cost something about 850?, it's 30 splines differential, then i had to buy a 30splined driveshafts from bakaxel.se, they costs around 700?.

As a whole cost will be 1550?, then you never had to think about rear end again.

This is around 850?, and it is a 30 spline unit.

These costs around 700?

I had to buy some kind of lsd anyhow, and they cost around 800?, so it is same to buy this 30splined unit, then you had to buy only driveshafts and then you have a rear end that wil last forever and it uses original brakes and original mounting points etc etc.

So the actual cost will be just those driveshafts.

I think that i buy those something about next year, while my volvo project is a 3 years project anyhow.

What you think about.

Tested on the strip with 964whp and 1036 whp on the street

i was searching for this thanks i cant put in a ford 8.8 because my car is registered as an Oldtimer so i need keep it "stock" when police look at it and 1500 isnt that much when you have 25 thousand invested in the car

Back