• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Squirterizational mod RENTAL KIT for INCREASED PERFORMANCE

Ok....I have 1997 squirter block, and I'm fitting a 360 oil pump (with even shorter gears than a regular non-squirter pump) to it. I'm now slightly worried...

cheers

James

If anyone ever gets this in the midwest. . .

Me and metal don't get along, but I need to do this before I build my motor.

Lets talk.

If anyone ever gets this in the midwest. . .

Me and metal don't get along, but I need to do this before I build my motor.

Lets talk.

Hokie Dokeee, you got the number.
"Fidel" says he is gonna be done soon, and seriously man I made the klutz proof.

Deposit is $75.

How soon will you have a clean empty block?

There the guys just above saying he wants to use it.
Who is needing it soonest.

The guy above is in the UK, where it will get a lot of use.

Didn't we sort something out about making a kit for Europe and Aus?

is it $75 deposit plus how much for the squirters? i need it ASAP, i have a torn down block that is waiting to be tapped and hot tanked before rebuild.

is it $75 deposit plus how much for the squirters? i need it ASAP, i have a torn down block that is waiting to be tapped and hot tanked before rebuild.

OK then get hold of "Fidel" here (aka Lawrence), he has the kit now.
Send the $75 to the paypal linked to my email which you find in the links in the signature.
You boys that have recently talked to me want to get this done cause i want to send it to UK for a short stint over there.

John, can you put me down for 4 of them? Possibly 8, as I might do a second block (heck, maybe 3) while I've got the kit for spares/in case anyone else needs 'em.

Also, I was going to wait until the end of summer to get the kit, but if it's coming to MI anyway I'll get the blocks ready, lemme know if it does please!

i sent my deposit a few days ago and paid for squirters separately...

So...Fidel...whenver you are done...ship it on over my way.

Last edited:
Back