• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New from Alberta!

Bricky McBrickface

Hello!

New to the forum and new to Volvo from Lethbridge Alberta Canada!
Picked up a 91 240 Wagon 5 speed! Overall it's in good shape except a rusty tailgate, however it did come with an older tailgate that I just need to paint!

I am in need of wheels. I like the wheels it came with, however theyre not in the best shape. Also on winter tires - so looking for a nice summer set.

I am a mechanical engineering technologist. I've loved these cars, but have always been a Ford guy. I have a 07 F150 and 94 mustang. The 1994 mustang I've rebuilt from scrap yard condition - it had a 4.2 v6 from f150 with a m112 supercharger, unfortunately i blew the engine and am in the process of a new engine swap.

IMG_9604 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_9606 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_9628 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_5120 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

Whait, I just responded in your "looking for wheels thread" and then saw the rims you already have, Those are nice. I think they are called Sirius. They are one of the lighter alloy rims for the 240. Lighter than the Virgo.
Buy those heavy wheels I posted on kijiji and Ill take the wheels you got for a finders fee, Kewl? I'mma gonna be out your way later this year.
Welcome to TB.

Btw, Craig's channel on Youtube is Throttlestop Garage, and he really deserves more viewers for the content he produces.

I'm in Edmonton.

Take a gander at Craigs channel on youtube as mentioned.

I saw your post in the FB group. I only have Virgo's

Jordan

Lots of people I know hail from Lethbridge....and are based in Vancouver now heh

Good to see more Canadians! Loving the orange Mustang and the stories from Speedhunters.

Back