• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bell housing id

Jim Perry

Can someone identify the year and the model this bell housing came from? Note that it does NOT have a crank sensor opening. The PN is 1023519. This PN does not show up in GCPs catalogs. I use this in my race car, with a 740 clutch fork and 740 slave cylinder. It bolts up to a B20 (upright, red block).

It looks a whole lot like the one posted here: https://forums.tbforums.com/showthread.php?t=313007

(I cannot figure out how to add my own photos of what I have. I do not see the "Manage Attachments" that is referred to here: On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.)

In order to post attachments you must first donate to the site. Once your name turns blue you can upload attachments.

http://www.turbobricks.com/donate.php

Alternatively, you can use an image hosting site and link to the images.

I've seen the pic of your bell housing you emailed to my brother. What you have is a one year only, Euro market only bell housing that allows an M45/M46 to bolt to an upright block. It's extremely rare.

2014-08-31-20-04-58_sprangkapa_1.jpeg

From the back, the one you have pictured looks exactly like what I have. Would like to see it from the front too. Of course the one you have pictured lacks the center sleeve.What is its part number please?

It's not mine. Just one I found on the interwebz.

Here's a pic of the front.

2014-08-31-20-03-36_sprangkapa.jpeg

The part number for a B20 M45/M46 bell housing is 1220303.

Back